Hello again!!
It's hot. I suppose I don't have to tell you that! This summer is turning out to be the best summer of my life! Ok, this is only my 3rd summer, but it's great!!
I got to spend time with Great Grandma Berding and Grandma Aletha (see previous blog post), I get to spend time with Great Grandma Phyllis, we went swimming at Lee Lake (in the pool...the lake is too mucky), spent time in Detroit Lakes with my Great Grandparents, and just finished a week of vacation with my Mom and Dad! They had the WHOLE week off! Can you believe it?! It was so much fun.
We went to visit the Walz's and I played with Hannah, Hailey, Kaitlyn, and Zach. We made such a mess!
Then we went to Daddy's work and visited the people that he knows. I don't have any pictures of that, but it sure was fun!
The rest of the week, we just hung around the house and played. One night we had a picnic in the backyard.
The picnic in the backyard ended tragically when a squirrel decided to have convulsions and fall with a sickening thud onto the ground. Then after 15 minutes, proceeded to get up and stumble around. It died during the night behind our shed. It was sad, a little gross...but mostly sad. :(
I can say all kinds of new things now! Mommy and Daddy are teaching me my name, where I live, and their names so that if I were to get lost, I can ask for help. So far, I remember my name, their names, and that I live in Minnesota. I'm very vocal and will tell you the same thing over and over again until you get it through your head. Then I'll change my mind. :)
I drink from a "big boy cup" now. Mommy makes me have a sippy cup in the living room or the car, but I get to drink from a regular cup at the table. I'm getting pretty good at it too.
I pray every night at dinner "Jesus patzi Amen". (patzi is Pizza) Maga took a picture of my lunch. This is how much I eat for lunch every day. I usually eat a bowl of cereal for breakfast, but don't eat much for dinner. Lunch is my favorite meal! I'm eating mac-n-cheese, hot dog, yogurt, applesauce, and milk.
A couple of weeks ago, our cousin Kaydence came to visit us. Here she is in the picture with me and Lila:
We had so much fun that evening! She and Lila kept trading plugs and I made sure they were aware when they got too close to my toys. I had a good time showing them how to play with their toys though.
I like to show Lila how to play with toys. Here is a picture of me showing her how the Fisher Price Little People Barn works:
And the Grand Finale!! Here are some more pictures of us. :)
Love you and hope to see you soon!!!
Love,
DJ

No comments:
Post a Comment