DJ IS POTTY TRAINED!!!
WoooHooo!!!! Party!!! *applause and cheering*
It's true! I'm potty trained!
See! No more diapers. :)
Daddy and I went to the store and I got to pick out some really super cool underpants with Thomas and Friends trains on them. Then Mom and Dad set a timer and every time it would 'ding' I got to try to go potty. On the 2nd day, I actually did it!! Once I did though, I finally figured out what it was they wanted me to do and the rest is history. :) I'm so proud of me!!!
After I was potty trained, we went to the zoo. I saw monkeys, lions, a sea lion, lots of fish and butterflies, and a giraffe! I had so much fun.
I got to sit on a giraffe statue:
Grandpa was showing me the sea lions:
We found a HUGE turtle that I could sit on:
This is me on the way home. :)
Then we went to the beach with our friends and played in the water and sand. I even played football with Colton. He's much better at it than I am, but I sure tried.
Lila is doing well. She's 8 months old now and has 4 teeth! The 4th one just came in yesterday. She's getting so big and ALWAYS wants MY toys!! Grrr...
Here's a picture of Lila playing in the grass:
This summer has been so much fun!!! The only sad part is that we didn't get to go everywhere we wanted to go and visit everyone we wanted to visit. Fall is right around the corner so we'll get there soon if we haven't seen you in awhile. :)
Here are a few more pictures just for your own enjoyment. :)
CHOCOLATE!!!
Love,
DJ

No comments:
Post a Comment