So many new things have happened. We have a new cousin, Regan. We found out about two more new cousins are on the way!
On June 3rd, I was officially 2 1/2 years old. Dad heard that if they measure me when I'm 2 1/2, then double the result, it'll give an approximate adult height for me. Right now, I'm 36 inches tall so that will put me at 6 feet tall when I grow up!! We'll see if that works. :)
I am being a good boy for the most part. I've been having some jealousy issues with Lila lately now that she's mobile. I'm talking more and more and putting big sentences together now! Apparently that impresses Mommy. She's so easily amused when it comes to me. Haha! I sneeze and she thinks its cute. Moms...gotta love 'em! Here's my Mom, Me, and Lila...
Over Memorial Day weekend, we went to Iowa! I got to see my Grandma Aletha and Great Grandma Cecelia as well as Aunt Katy, Cousin Kaydence, and lots of other people. :)
Lila had her 6 month appointment and is 14.5 lbs and 25.5 inches. She's a little peanut! She is getting more and more interactive every day and always wants my toys! In the past couple weeks, she has gotten 2 teeth and is working on 2 more, learned to crawl (army crawl mostly), get up on her hands and knees, and now she can sit up! She's fast and smart. I just might have underestimated her. She just might give me a fair challenge...
Great Grandma Phyllis is visiting us this summer. I'm having so much fun playing with her while Maga babysits me. I really missed Gate Maga Fiss (Great Grandma Phyllis). This is the first time Lila met Grandma. She smiled at her right away and wanted Grandma to hold her. It was really cute.
That's about it for now!
Love,
DJ
Lila had her 6 month appointment and is 14.5 lbs and 25.5 inches. She's a little peanut! She is getting more and more interactive every day and always wants my toys! In the past couple weeks, she has gotten 2 teeth and is working on 2 more, learned to crawl (army crawl mostly), get up on her hands and knees, and now she can sit up! She's fast and smart. I just might have underestimated her. She just might give me a fair challenge...
Great Grandma Phyllis is visiting us this summer. I'm having so much fun playing with her while Maga babysits me. I really missed Gate Maga Fiss (Great Grandma Phyllis). This is the first time Lila met Grandma. She smiled at her right away and wanted Grandma to hold her. It was really cute.
That's about it for now!
Love,
DJ

1 comment:
The kids are getting so big (and cute)! Hope to see you guys soon this summer! Love, Alissa
Post a Comment