Spring. Ahh, wonderful time of year!! The plants are coming up, the grass is getting greener, the snow is all gone, it's getting warmer outside, and I've officially hit the terrible 2's. :) Here's a tip if you follow the stock markets: Buy stock in Tums and Ibuprophen. My Mommy and Daddy go through a lot of both. Haha!!
I'm getting bigger. :) Mommy had to go buy me some new clothes for summer. I am now 29 lbs, 36 inches tall, and wear 3T-4T shirts, 3T pants/shorts, and size 8 shoes. I LOVE apple juice, crackers, cereal, carrots, peas, rice, chicken, beans, potatoes, milk, and apples. I can speak many new phrases and say words that Mommy and Daddy didn't even know I knew! :)
Here's a list of my newest favorite phrases:
- Get up
- Two crackers please (I always ask for two of everything)
- Get off (meaning open or take something apart)
- Bless you (when someone sneezes)
- Excuse me
- Please
- Thank you
- More apple juice please (or water, milk, food, etc)
- 'ila gross (when Lila's diaper dies a horrible death, still don't say the first L in her name)
- DJ ok (if I fall down, but I'm ok)
- Fun with Maga (when asked what I did that day)
I've learned many new things. I can...
- almost get my clothes on, but have no issues getting them off
- throw a ball and catch it
- name all body parts
- put all puzzles together in seconds
- help read my bed time books (not actually read, but I know the stories)
- brush my own teeth
These are just a few things. Mommy says I'm growing too fast.
This summer is going to be awesome! I've already been outside a lot helping Daddy with the yard work. He lets me pick up any sticks I find and put them into a pile. I think that's the best game ever!
Lila is already 4 months old. She's already 12 lbs 8 oz and 25 inches tall!! I think she's getting so big, but the doctor says she's petite. Mommy calls her "peanut". She has to go to physical therapy for Torticollis and Plagiocephaly. She has a very mild case of each and the therapy and exercises are helping a lot. They said she'll probably only need therapy once a month and can probably avoid a helmet. Yay!
We've been going to the park, playing outside, and just trying to get out of the house now and then. This weekend I get to try out my bike that Maga and Mapa got me. I can't wait!!
Well, better go now. I'll put up some more pictures when the camera decides to stop eating all of our batteries.
Love you all
DJ
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment