Yesterday, Sunday, March 14th, was Lila's baptism. The service went very well. Lila slept on Mommy's shoulder during the entire service except when the pastor so rudely woke her up to wash her hair in the cold water. Lila told him off!! It was funny. Mommy said it was the demons being forced out by the holy water.
I wasn't quite so well behaved, but hey, everyone was paying attention to Lila. I had to get myself noticed somehow! There were just too many people and too many things to get into. Mom and Dad were exhausted when we got home from chasing me. I, however, had a GREAT time! :)
After the service, we had sandwiches, potato salad, fruit salad, potato chips, veggies, and the best thing of all...CAKE! You all should know by now how much I LOVE cake. I decided to forego the fork this time. Cake tastes so much better when it's just shoveled into your mouth with your hands. Mmmm....
Mommy didn't get many pictures because her camera died. Stupid camera. Here are a few that Maga took:
Lila's cake
Daddy holding Lila
Isn't she pretty?
Smiling Lila
It was so much fun seeing everyone there that could make it. If you couldn't make it, that was ok...more cake for me!! :) No, really though...we missed you.
That's about it for now!
I can't wait for Spring!!!
Love you all
DJ

No comments:
Post a Comment