It's November 1st, which means it's Grandma Barb's birthday today! Happy Birthday Grandma!! I love you! :)
Can you believe that in 2 more days I'll be 23 months old?? I'm almost two!! Mommy says I'm getting so big.
Mommy is doing well with Lila!! Yay!! It was at this point in Mommy's pregnancy with me that I wanted out. We're all glad that Lila has other plans and is willing to stay put longer than I did. That's ok with me...the longer she's in there...the longer I get to keep my toys to myself.
Yesterday, I got to go trick-or-treating. I dressed up as a monkey. Aunt Jo made my costume and did a very good job! Thanks Aunt Jo!!! I had a tail too, but I refused to turn around so Mommy could get a picture of the back of my costume. I also wasn't quite sure about it when it was time to put the costume on until Mommy told me I was going to be Curious George! Then I was all for it!! Daddy took me around the block and I made a haul on candy. I have a feeling they're not going to let me eat much of it, but that's ok. It was fun. :)
Well, I have to take a nap now. I love you all!!
Love
DJ

No comments:
Post a Comment