Friday, October 16, 2009

Weddings are AWESOME!!

Hello again!

On October 10th, I got to attend my first wedding. Mom's cousin Renee married Franklin Charon. The wedding was very very nice. Afterwards we went to a hotel and had dinner and a dance!! Here are some pictures of me at the dance:


Me in all my glory!

Playing with Cousin Leif before the wedding.

Dancing!!!
This is me with Phoenix...I thought she was so cool!!

Dancing with Aunt Jo and Cousin Olivia:
I noticed the speakers.

Getting in the groove...


Here is a video of me trying to break-dance!!! I saw one boy doing it and he was really good so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's kind of dark, but they had the lights off and the flash doesn't work with videos. I started off on my hands and feet (you can see my white shirt and shoes) and rocked back and forth. Then I sat on my butt and spun around. AFter that, I went over and tried to dance with Phoenix and "My Girl" came on! How perfect!! :)
Anyway...enjoy!!!

That's about it for now!!

Love you all!!!!

DJ

No comments: