Hi everyone!!
I've officially been sleeping in my Big Boy Bed for just over a week now! Yay! I got a new bedding set with Elmo (Melmo as I like to say), Cookie Monster, and Grover on it for my toddler bed. The first night, I wasn't sure what to do, but after that I was fine. It took a couple of days for me to get the hang of taking a nap in the bed though. Mommy and Daddy are so proud of me! At least they don't have to worry about me breaking my skull open by climbing out of the crib anymore. I go to bed at 8pm and sleep all night long and make sure to get Mommy up right at 7am every morning.
Mommy went to the doctor again yesterday. She's 28 weeks now. Officially in the third trimester!! They are watching her closely to make sure Lila doesn't give them a repeat performance of what I did and come early! So far, there are some indicators, but the doctor said not to worry yet, so that's good! She got a few more pictures from an ultrasound and we can see Lila's face now...not quite so alien looking. :) I think she's going to be cute, but not as cute as me, or course!
My Godmother, Melissa, had her baby boy on Tuesday morning. He is so cute! Both her and little Zach are doing well and got to come home today. :)
I've been busy putting puzzles together and have been talking quite a bit more than I was even a couple of weeks ago when I talked to you last! I will repeat anything you say so make sure you watch your language when I'm around you. :) Haha!!
Last weekend we went to the Renaissance Festival with our friends, the Bury's. We got to see lots of different people and animals. Daddy bought me a dragon that wraps around my arm so I can make it fly. It's so neat! We also made a candle while we were there. Daddy picked out the glass and I told Mommy which colors I wanted. It turned out very pretty with lots of layers of different colors. :)
This weekend we are going to Grandma Aletha's birthday party. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. I think we'll have a lot of fun.
That's about it for now!
Love you!
DJ
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment