Not much has happened in the last month except we went to the zoo. It was fun. There were lots of animals. I really liked the giraffes.
I had a doctor appointment on June 30th and it went well, except for the shots part. I didn't like that. I'm 24 lbs 6 oz and 33 1/4 inches tall. The doctor said I'm very smart because I can say about 20 words and phrases and can point out most of my body parts. I had to get two shots and as soon as the lady stuck the first one in my leg I screamed "BYE BYE" over and over. I helped Mommy get me dressed and then I made a bee-line for the elevator. I had enough of that!! The doctor said I am a healthy little boy!
Mommy had another doctor appointment on July 2nd. They heard the heartbeat and all looked good! No appointments in July for Mommy, but the "big" ultrasound is on August 4th and the next regular doctor appointment is on August 6th. Mommy has a lot of days off of work in July so she says the month will go fast because vacations always do. :) I get to go with to see the baby on the ultrasound. I'm so excited!! I wonder if they'll be able to tell if it's a boy or girl!!
Great Grandma Phyllis is here for a couple months. I'm so excited to see her! We are planning to go back to the lake while she here. We also have Great Grandpa John's final memorial service on July 24th at Fort Snelling. I know he's up in Heaven watching over me and probably getting a kick out of how busy I keep everyone.
Also, Aunt Jo moved into a new house so I helped her unpack a few DVD's when we went to see her on Friday. I also made sure to point out everything that a little kid can get into. I was exhausted when we got home! It's a lot of work keeping all those grown-ups in line.
Here are a few pictures for you.
I gave Daddy an ipod for Father's Day and a CD for his birthday so Mommy put the songs on his ipod and he let me listen too. Don't worry, it was turned way down. I didn't move...the music suddenly being in my head made me freeze in place until the song was over. Mommy thought it was funny.
Do you like my rocking horse? Grandma Aletha gave it to me for my 1st birthday, but I was still too little too play on it by myself. Now I climb all over it all the time! So much fun!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment