Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day!

Hello! Today is the first day of April. (Sorry, I missed March.) March was filled with a whole lot of nothing for me. It was too cold and yucky to go anywhere, Daddy had to work, and Mommy was still job hunting. Not very many exciting things happened in March. Except for one thing:

I FINALLY got to build a SNOWMAN!


Being cute in the snow:

Throwing snowballs at Daddy:

Lila and I are growing up a lot though. I'm testing everyone and learning how much they can take before they snap. I am a big boy now and like to do everything myself. I also like to help everyone else do what they are doing. I am obsessed with Thomas the train engine, dinosaurs, and yelling.

Lila is learning lots of new words. She can point to her nose, belly, and toes. She says pretty, birt-day, ball, star, up, down, Abby (from Sesame Street), Daddy, Mama, Djuh (me), and Lila. She had her 15 month appointment in March and weighs in at a whopping 19 pounds! Just kidding...she's tiny! She's also only about 30 inches tall. I have about 10 inches, and 15 pounds on her still. :) Don't let her smallness fool you though, she's one tough cookie. She hits hard too. :( She's also in a new stage where she is learning her limits too. Temper tantrums are getting more frequent and she hears the word "no" a lot more now. I think it's great! Pretty soon, I have a feeling, we'll be adding another chair to the time-out wall. Haha!

Here are a few pics of us:

Me

See? That's the meanness coming out...

She was so tired, she started climbing the stairs to go to bed all by herself.

Sitting in the chair that we got for Christmas from Grandma Aletha. It was Daddy's chair when he was little.

Daddy reading us stories.

Me and Daddy

Lila with her "pretty" (barrette)

 Me and Lila

 Me after Mommy cut my hair.

My turn to enjoy the chair.

Aren't we CUTE?!


That's it for now. Love you all!!

Love,
DJ

No comments: