It's October! Month of fall colors and cooler weather. It's also a month when I get to go to complete stranger's doors, ring the doorbell, and yell "Trick or Treat" and they GIVE ME CANDY!! How awesome is that??!! This year, I'm going to be Buzz Lightyear. I can't wait!!! Lila is going to be Tinkerbell. I'll post pictures afterwards.
We have a lot of stuff going on, but I'll tell you more about that next month. Let's get to the good stuff!!
PICTURES!! Everybody loves pictures. :)
Goofing around:
Daddy reading us a story:
Me and My handsome self at cousin Kayla's wedding:
Yeah, I guess Lila looked cute too:
Lila was looking at Maga's necklace. It has a stone for each of her grandchildren (4).
We went to a corn maze and got a pumpking for Halloween:
I don't know about Lila, but I had a GREAT time!! I came home soooo dirty and it was awesome!
I'll talk to you later!
Love you,
DJ

No comments:
Post a Comment