The past month has gone by fast. We've been trying to stay warm and out of all of these snow storms. I can't wait for Spring. Daddy is going to show me how to ride my bike. There's no room in our house so I haven't gotten much practice. I can't wait!
Lila had her 2 month doctor appointment. She's now 10 lb 15 oz and 22 3/4 inches long. Other than our current battle with the plague, she's healthy. Yay!!! I hope she grows up nice and strong so we can cause all kinds of trouble together. :) I love her.
I wanted to tell you about THE most fun I have EVER had in my ENTIRE life!!! :) Aunt Jo and Uncle Jeff took me roller skating for the first time!!! OMG! That was AWESOME!! I wore my helmet the Mapa and Maga (Grandpa Jim and Grandma Barb) got me for my bike. Mama bought me some elbow pads, knee pads, and gloves to protect me if I fell. She said she had to settle for the protective pads because Target didn't have enough bubble wrap and cotton balls. They got me all hooked up and ready and Aunt Jo and Uncle Jeff took me out on the skating floor. We went very very very slow, but it was very very very fun!
Speaking of Aunt Jo...here she is with me and Lila!
All the babies...
(Don't worry, Lila wasn't left alone on the sofa for longer than it took to take this picture.)
I love this t-shirt! It has my favorite Die-door (dinosaur), the T-Rex, and it says "Big trouble in a little t-shirt".

1 comment:
OH no! I'm sooo sorry if we're the culprits of the sickness...we are getting over our colds now. I think the worst of it is over. Leif is bouncing around as usual! I suppose we can't hide from colds...they find us eventually! Get well soon! I love the pictures! Lila is so cute. I had to laugh at the one of DJ in front of the TV faking a smile...it reminds me of Tyson! haha
Love, Alissa
Post a Comment