Friday, April 3, 2009

I'm 16 Months Old Today!!

Hi everyone! I've been very busy with a cold and just generally not feeling well. I'm starting to feel better now, but am still sneezing and coughing a little bit. I just wanted to send you some pictures of my trip to Great Grandma and Grandpa Listuls house and a few other random pictures. Sorry it took me so long. Colds just wipe me out!

Me just being cute.

Waiting for breakfast:

Sitting next to Great Grandpa:

Eating "soup" with Great Grandma:

Chatting with my Great Uncle Ingo:

Ingo played me music on his cell phone...it was AWESOME!!

Me + Recliner = Staticfest!

We're dogsitting Libby and I'm helping Daddy make sure Dakohta and Libby both get equal petting time:

Me and Daddy:
I got a new hoodie:

Me sitting on my stool:

My best friend, Dakohta:

Trying on Grandma's jacket:
This is how I wait for Mommy to finish doing the dishes:

I just got a new chair and was learning how to sit myself down in it. Watch to the end and you'll see if I actually did it or not!


No comments: