Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hello again!!


I've been so busy lately! Daddy had surgery and has been at home for the last 2 weeks. He goes back to work on Monday. Grandma still came in every day to watch me because Daddy couldn't pick me up if he had to. Just a couple more weeks and he'll be good as new.


I learned to climb on the furniture and enjoy my attempts to give Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma a heart attack. A couple days ago I decided to just walk off the front of the couch and do a somersault and land on my head. That wasn't as fun as I had thought. I'm ok though.


Mommy went in to the doctor today for her first baby appointment. The heart is beating! The baby is due on December 16, 2009. The doctor said everything looks good! Yay!!

Well...I better go now. I'll get some pictures of me on the computer as soon as I can get them off the camera.

Love you!!

No comments: