Hi everyone! I am so excited that I have a new cousin! Leif was born on Friday and I can't wait to meet him. We are going to have so much fun. :)
I have been spending time with my other cousin, Mikayla. She doesn't do much yet except eat and sleep, but when she's older, I'll show her the ropes. :)
I also met Kayla, Leif's aunt, and her boyfriend, Kevin. They are really nice and I like them alot. I smiled quite a bit while they were at my house, but I didn't get to visit too long because I had to go to bed. Hope to see you again soon Kayla and Kevin!! I know Mom was excited for your visit.
I have figured out how to take a few steps!!! The most I've taken at one time is 4, but I'm working on it. I'll be walking before you know it. (Mom and Dad...look out!)
That's all for now. Not much else going on.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment